The personal hygiene of a dependent person, bedridden or with little mobility is a complicated daily task.
Although traditional washing involving a basin or using sponge with soap and water, may seem an effective method for daily body hygiene, many soaps can be too aggressive for elderly skin. These soaps remove natural oils and cause dryness and irritation, if they are not appropriately clarified. Reusable washbasins can hide harmful bacteria and increase the risk of cross-contamination and infections. Also, the preparation of the basins, their transfer to the bed with soap and water and the time devoted to the hygiene of several residents each morning can take a long time and require physical effort.
A novel approach that addresses these types of risks and challenges are the Clensta International Waterless Body Bath. It allows cleaning the whole body softly and comfortably. This single product garners all the necessary ingredients, without having to use basins or extra towels.
Here are few advantages of using Clensta International Waterless Body Bath:
- Soft, ideal for fragile skin
- Respect the pH
- Dermatologically tested
- Without parabens
- Minimizes cross contamination
- Slightly perfumed
- Fresh smell
- Without perfume
- Caretakers at the hospital save much time in a complete body wash
- No requirement to prepare basins or wash the foam after
The Clensta International Waterless Shampoo is a hair wash formula that does not require rinsing. It is a natural and comfortable solution ideal for situations in which washing hair becomes difficult or an impossible task. It can be used directly from the package by applying it on the scalp and gently massaging it on the head, leaving the hair completely clean and making the patient feel fresh and relaxed.
Here are a few advantages of using Clensta International Waterless Shampoo:
- Comfort and dignity for people
- It is a comfortable and practical alternative for regular hair washing
- No requirement to add water or rinse the hair at the end
- Ideal for frail or with little mobility
- It is also suitable for people who are afraid of water
- Dermatologically tested and did not contain parabens