OBJECTIVE, SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
By using this platform and providing your information as explained in this policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose, including but not limited to your consent to sharing your information as per this Policy. Please read this policy thoroughly regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your data. If you do not agree to any terms of this policy, you may choose not to use the platform.
Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided to the Company, even if it is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (“TRAI Regulations”).
For this policy, personal information refers to any data that relates to you and can be used singularly or together with other available information to identify you. The company maintains any information collected over the platform in an accessible format, the access for which is only with a select few people.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We connect with you through various channels, which include email, phone, text messaging, or calls, while also using our platform. In addition, we collect and receive your personal information through the below means:
- When you submit your personal information on our platform: Clensta collects and stores the personal information you provide on the platform, including when you voluntarily enter it into the data fields. We also collect and store your Personal Information through sponsored social media platforms, events, etc. To protect your privacy, you should not provide the Company with any information that is not explicitly requested or that you do not wish to share. Of course, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Platform or specific features.
- Automatic collection: We automatically collect and store certain information whenever you interact with us, like the URL of the website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. This is possible through various technologies such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. This information can make your use of the platform easier by allowing us to provide you with better service and customise your experience basis your preferences. This information also helps us compile statistics, analyse trends, and administer and improve our platform. Certain features of the Platform may not work until we get this information. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information.
- Other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more quickly. Further, we may receive information about you from third parties that feature our Products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us. Clensta is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites it does not own, manage, or control.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Clensta only collects necessary information to ensure we give you accurate services. We need it to process your order, refund your money, and improve our products and services. We collect and process the below categories of personal information:
- Your full name, email ID, postal addresses, phone number(s), and country;
- Your DOB, language preference, and location;
- Any data and public records about you openly available on the Internet;
- Names, phone numbers, and addresses of people to whom purchases have been shipped;
- Any financial information like the bank account or card details or any other payment details;
- The phone numbers used by you to call our customer service number
We may collect and use technical data and related information to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services related to the platform.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
The Company may use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity;
- Fulfil the Product purchases and transactions;
- Communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- Allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
- Conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance, and help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings;
- Send communication that is related to order updates and offers;
- Do internal research on our customers to understand and serve you better;
- Provide you with exclusive offers on the platform and improve it for internal business purposes;
- Analyse trends, track customer’s web page movements, and help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use;
- Establish, exercise or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings and comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental requests.
The legal basis on which we collect your personal information:
- Contract to be fulfilled: Some personal information is processed to perform our necessary agreement with you, like delivering the products ordered via our platform.
- Interests to be met: We send you marketing information about our products and communicate with you to serve you better.
- Legal obligations: It is required under local law to maintain our business records for a specific period for processing certain data.
- Via your consent: In certain situations, we require your explicit consent to process your personal information, wherein we will seek prior approval and, only then, acquire it from you.
- Through social media channels: When you interact with us on our social media channels, we receive the information you share, which is again determined by your privacy settings on the relevant social media sites.
- Payment Information: When you buy our products, you provide us with your payment information, including credit card numbers and billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers.
If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities under your password. In the case of our customer care support case, we may record the calls for quality and training purposes.
HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Only people authorised by us have access to your personal information. Only people mentioned below will have full access to your personal information, and their work will be subject to this policy, or they have their policies:
- Our affiliates and third parties;
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf;
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third party. Should we merge or sell all or parts of our business to another business entity, we may transfer your personal information for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired company or for other purposes identified in this policy. We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who use the said information under this Policy to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts. Sometimes, we may share your personal information with a promotion co-sponsor. But it will be done only after your consent. The third party may use the information under their policy if you consent. We may even disclose personal information if required by the law enforcement offices, third-party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy;
- respond to claims that an advertisement, posting, or other content violates the rights of a third party;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Customers or the general public
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information with us as long as it is required and otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. We might also keep it for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was sought.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Suppose you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as identified in this Policy. In that case, you have the right to withdraw this consent by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, when you provide location information via a mobile app, you may turn off your location services on your device anytime. Please note that any processing we have carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful. Provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store your information using our secure on-site servers or internally hosted technology. Third parties may also store your information via cloud services or other technology with whom Clensta has contracted to support our operations.
DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your Personal Information for those purposes and ensure your privacy is protected. Furthermore, we shall take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify Personal Information that is no longer needed.
DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
We may track your preferences and activities on the website. “Cookies” are small data files transferred to your computer's hard drive by a website while using a web browser (if you allow). They keep a record of your activities on the website making your subsequent visits to the site more efficient. Most browsers are designed to accept cookies but can be easily modified to block cookies.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Keep a track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
CUSTOMER COMMENTS AND CONTENT
We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit, and you should know that it might be read, collected, or used by third parties over which we have no control.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS OR SITES
We may display links to websites owned or operated by third parties on our platform. Please understand that these websites are independent of Clensta, and Clensta has no control over the content on that website. We are not responsible or liable for any damage or loss related to using any third-party website.
- THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS:
This platform is not for individuals under eighteen, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them. If you are, you may browse our platform, but please do not provide your information to us.
We endeavour to protect your information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, regardless of the format in which it is held. We use various methods to safeguard it, which include:
- Physical measures include locked filing cabinets, restricted office access, and alarm systems.
- Technical tools: passwords and encryption, generally using industry best practices.
- Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
Online security is also a priority. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your information from unauthorised use.
We implement various security measures when a customer enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain your personal information's safety. However, we shall not be liable to any customers for any loss, damage (direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the customers due to the unauthorised access or misuse of the information by any third party.
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Policy from time to time. By accessing the Platform after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Policy and any changes contained therein.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact:
Clensta International Private Limited
Registered Address: A-148, First Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024.
Phone: +91 9999371900
Email: email@example.com Time: Mon - Fri (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
The Grievance Officer is identified above under the provisions of applicable laws, including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules enacted under those laws.